Turnkey LED Lighting conversions
Georgia Lightscapes specializes in turnkey LED lighting conversions for multi-family housing, commercial and industrial buildings. In other words, we will handle your LED conversion so you don’t’ have to.
Georgia Lightscapes Commercial offers five simple steps for your conversion:
- Start with the review & audit of your specific facility needs
- We guide you through and in most cases file for rebates and incentives
- Our pricing is competitive and we offer many options for the new lighting
- We can guide you through financing if needed.
- We will install and test all your new fixtures
I’m sure you are asking, “Is this all worth it?”
The answer is yes! And we work to make it as hassle free to you as possible. Here’s how Georgia Lightscapes can help:
- Warranty: Our conversions include a five-year warranty that guarantees that this investment will pay for itself multiple times over.
- Rebates: Currently Georgia Power is offering rebates that are 10-20% of the cost of LED conversions. In addition, Georgia Lightscapes is a Trade Ally of Georgia Power, and we can process the LED rebate on your behalf and that saves you time and hassle.
- Energy Usage: Save money through reduced energy usage – When considering the fixtures and usage, the least expensive part of the system is the fixture and lamp. The most expensive component is the energy that the system uses, the energy is the most. Also other lighting emits a lot of heat, LED’s stay cool and thus won’t raise your HVAC usage like other bulbs do.
- Maintenance hassle and expense: LED bulbs last longer and are more durable. They lost 3-5x longer that other types of bulbs. LED’s don’t use fragile components such as glass and filaments, so they withstand shock, vibration, and extreme temperature. Fluorescent fixtures require ballasts and bulbs, LED fixtures don’t require ballasts. One less thing to break.
Did we mention most LED conversions pay for themselves in energy savings in 12-24 months?
After this short period of investment, your power bill is reduced permanently.
See a case study of an Atlanta client here. (create hyperlink)
Contact us today for a free energy review & audit of your facility. You’ll be surprised by how much you save!